Join the Bective Team!
We have two exciting new roles available, please see below:
- Office Coordinator
We are looking for an office administrator with excellent organisational skills for a busy team.
This recognised brand is looking for someone that can work well under pressure and is able to communicate well on the phone and front of house. This position is varied and can be demanding so excellent organisational skills ARE necessary.
You will need;
- Experience in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous admin experience essential - property experience preferred but not essential
- To work well under pressure
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Use a variety of software packages, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and CRM systems
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain stationary and equipment
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing
We are looking for a trainee or intern to help in our Bective office in central London
This position offers an invaluable opportunity to build your skills and establish a solid foundation of experience within the property sector. They will have the opportunity to work in all of our various departments gaining insight into sales, lettings, property management, accounts and marketing.
Please send your CV to Keith Rigby - KR@BECTIVE.CO.UK